9:00 A.M., 11:00 A.M. (Slovak), 6:00 P.M.
after 8:00 A.M. daily Mass and after all Sunday Masses, or by appointment.
Rev. Thomas Kallumady, Administrator
Rev. Štefan Chanas, Parochial Vicar
Address - Rectory:
411 East 66th Street (& 1st Avenue)
New York, N.Y. 10065
Tel.: (212) 734-4613
Fax: (212) 734-2483
Welcome to St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church!
St. John Nepomucene Parish was founded by Slovaks from Slovakia, in Central Europe, who wished to band together, in their new land. With the approval of Archbishop Corrigan, on October 25, 1895, the first Mass was offered in the new St. John Church, on East 4th Street. The Reverend Francis Pribyl was the first Pastor. The life of the Slovak Parish was beginning.